Computer Building Help
Virus/Security Alerts
Broadband Tweaks
Computing Guides
Featured Hot Deals
Reviews
Tools

Top 25 reasons to register!

Advertise your link here for $19.99/month!

Computers OverClocked Welcomes You!
 Date/Time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:59 pm
 Computer Photo Gallery
Computing News Headlines:
New HTC Android Phones Tweaked to Evade Apple Patents
Ivy Bridge Temperatures – It’s Gettin’ Hot in Here
Adobe CS6 on sale today, Creative Cloud coming May 11th

Tree Wall Stickers on SALE
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - The General Store All times are GMT - 5 Hours - EDT
fgyr

PostPost subject: Tree Wall Stickers on SALE
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:04 pm

After installing your Tree Wall Stickers, turn on the dryer and hold it about 6 inches from the wall. While the dryer is pointing at the decal, roll over it with the paint roller. Apply firm pressure to the roller as you roll. Your goal is to get the decal into the grooves of the texture. You may need to do this repeatedly for about 20 seconds. If you are working with a large decal, I recommend that you start in the center and roll out toward the edges.In an effort to check this on as many surfaces as possible, I used this technique to apply our test decal to 4 surfaces in my home. (Contact us if you would like a free test decal to try for your self.) Surprisingly this technique worked great on all of the surfaces. I did not think that the decal would work on my heavily textured kitchen wall. But it looks awesome!more on Cheap Wall Stickers
 Rate Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - The General Store Page 1 of 1