Post subject: Re: How do I get Netflix from my computer to my television? Posted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:35 am
Follow these steps to get Netflix from your PC to your TV:
1. Connect the VGA or HDMI cable to an available video port on the computer.
2. Connect the other end of the VGA or HDMI cable to a open video port on the TV.
3. Connect one end of the 3.5 mm audio cable to the green audio jack on the back of the computer, and connect the other end to the TV.
4. Turn on the TV and the computer.
5. Right-click on your computer desktop and select "Screen Resolution."
6. Click on the drop-menu next to "Multiple displays" and select "Extend these displays." Click "OK."
7. Switch to the computer's port type as the video source, open Netflix in a Web browser and move the browser window to the television to watch Netflix on your TV.