Computer Building Help
Virus/Security Alerts
Broadband Tweaks
Computing Guides
Featured Hot Deals
Reviews
Tools

Top 25 reasons to register!

Advertise your link here for $19.99/month!

Computers OverClocked Welcomes You!
 Date/Time is Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:45 am
 Computer Photo Gallery
Computing News Headlines:
New HTC Android Phones Tweaked to Evade Apple Patents
Ivy Bridge Temperatures Ė Itís Gettiní Hot in Here
Adobe CS6 on sale today, Creative Cloud coming May 11th

How to Transfer samsung videos to iphone 8?
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Security threats and cyber-terrorism All times are GMT - 5 Hours - EDT
eicut

PostPost subject: How to Transfer samsung videos to iphone 8?
Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:23 am

"I received an iPhone 8, which was recently a heat topic among iPhone fans, as a birthday gift but it is quite difficult for me to move all my precious videos from my Samsung galaxy S6 to iPhone 8 because they supports different playing format. I am wondering how I can transfer these precious data, for example, contacts, from my Samsung galaxy to my iPhone 8 with easy steps." It is very easy if you try Mobile Transfer, which is a handy program that enables you to copy videos from your galaxy to your iPhone 8. In the following passage, I will show you what convenience does Phone to Phone Transfer bring to you.

Method to Transfer videos form samsung to iphone 8:

Phone to Phone Transfer software,which allows you transfer contacts, sms from Samsung to iPhone 8 directly,as well as Photos, Music, Videos,ect. This Mobile transfer allows you transfer data from android Samsung phone to new iPhone 8 only three steps.Letís show you the easy use guide to copy data between Samsung phone to iPhone without data losing.

MORE INFO:

Transfer Contacts from Samsung to iPhone 8
 Rate Post
zzzlineking

PostPost subject: Re: How to Transfer samsung videos to iphone 8?
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:49 am

Phone Transfer is the all-in-one yet easy-to-use data transfer tool that can directly Transfer Music, Contacts, Photos, Videos, Messages, Calendars, Apps and other files from one mobile phone to another. So, you can one click to transfer videos from Samsung to iPhone 8/8 Plus with this tool.

Last edited by zzzlineking on Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
 Rate Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Security threats and cyber-terrorism Page 1 of 1