Computer Building Help
Virus/Security Alerts
Broadband Tweaks
Computing Guides
Featured Hot Deals
Reviews
Tools

Top 25 reasons to register!

Advertise your link here for $19.99/month!

Computers OverClocked Welcomes You!
 Date/Time is Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:30 am
 Computer Photo Gallery
Computing News Headlines:
New HTC Android Phones Tweaked to Evade Apple Patents
Ivy Bridge Temperatures Ė Itís Gettiní Hot in Here
Adobe CS6 on sale today, Creative Cloud coming May 11th

Pandora was fresher for me back
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Over Clocking and Mods All times are GMT - 5 Hours - EDT
Awareed
NEW POSTER

PostPost subject: Pandora was fresher for me back
Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:30 pm

Today brings my next review from the pandora joyas collection, with a closer and suitably festive look at the Christmas Polar Bear charm! Ė Iím rounding off the review with a look through my Christmas collection.This is the only new Christmas bead Iíve bought this year so far, so Iím kind of going all out on the holiday theme for this review, as it might be my only Christmas review this year. But you never know! Maybe Iíll hoover up something else before the 25th hits.

The pandora disney 2017 is my favourite of the new Christmas beads. I love that thereís no pave, while the addition of a little enamel scarf is tastefully done and a nice addition. The charm is threaded, and he feels much more like a traditional Pandora charm, and yet the detailing is a bit more stylised and up-to-date than some of their older designs. His pose makes him look like heís standing guard, waiting to flag Santa down for you!

We did previously have a dangle pandora charms disney charm (which you can see in the styling section down below!), but I love that we now have a full-bodied design. Itís cute, but not overly so, with a light touch on the detailing. Its face is chubby and cuddly, but minimally defined. The feet and hands have claws, but they are simply done. He looks kind of sleepy, haha.There arenít really any surprises to be found at the back of the charm, or underneath. He has a little tail, and his scarf continues around, but there isnít any extra detailing. The charm is very burnished and bright, as is common with Pandoraís more recent charms. Less oxidation, more shining silver.

You can see what I mean about the pandora precios charms being so shiny, though. The oxidised detailed of the older Christmas Teddy Bear charm is so much easier to catch on camera. The Polar Bear is smooth and shiny, and all the details are kind of swallowed up in the light!And now, as I mentioned in my last review, Iím going to take a little tour through my Pandora Christmas collection and designs! Over the years, Iíve accumulated a lot of Christmassy beads and have used them all in different ways.

Starting us off, this is one of my favourite and oldest designs. It was my third bracelet, and put together at the height of my pandora anillos precios (not that Iím not enthused now Ė I am Ė but Pandora was fresher for me back then, and the new designs were consistently exciting. Each new bead I got felt like an event and I could barely wait to see what was coming out next!). Some of my favourite old school Pandora festive beads are on this Ė the Mittens, the Gingerbread Man.
 Rate Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Over Clocking and Mods Page 1 of 1