Post subject: How to link a QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Payments A/C Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:49 am
At the point when connected with a QuickBooks Payments account, QuickBooks Online can utilize the accompanying highlights to acknowledge credit card and bank exchange payment:
* Access your credit card with Receive Payment or Sales Receipt transaction.
* Send e-Invoices which allow payers to pay online.
* Download credit card payments processed using the Go Payment app.
* Access your credit card using the QuickBooks Online app for iOS (Apple devices).
* To get further information visit: QuickBooks Support
Steps to follow:
1. Click the Company/Gear icon > Company Settings and Sign into QuickBooks Online as the Administrator.
2. Click the Payments category.
3. Click the Connect button.
4. An extra window or tab opens to an Intuit Payment Solutions marked page. The association benefits consequently searches for any QuickBooks Payments accounts with an indistinguishable login from the QBO client who is right now signed in. This may take a couple of minutes.
* Select radio button next to the QuickBooks Payments accounts you wish to connect with QuickBooks Online.
* If no accounts are found, you are asked to sign in using the QuickBooks Payments account. Just Sign in.
* If you do not see the QuickBooks Payments account you want to connect, click Choose another account to link and sign in.
5. Review and confirm the correct account was selected. If everything is correct, click Link account. The association benefit connects the records and educates you once it is finished.
6. Congratulations! You're all linked up.
Thatís all with the account linking process and still you are not able to link to QuickBooks online and want some help contact QuickBooks Support at 1800 470 9685. At QuickBooks Support, you will get the quick and fast support for your queries.