Computer Building Help
Virus/Security Alerts
Broadband Tweaks
Computing Guides
Featured Hot Deals
Reviews
Tools

Top 25 reasons to register!

Advertise your link here for $19.99/month!

Computers OverClocked Welcomes You!
 Date/Time is Fri May 26, 2017 3:14 am
 Computer Photo Gallery
Computing News Headlines:
New HTC Android Phones Tweaked to Evade Apple Patents
Ivy Bridge Temperatures – It’s Gettin’ Hot in Here
Adobe CS6 on sale today, Creative Cloud coming May 11th

7 points in voting by the Football Reporter
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Over Clocking and Mods All times are GMT - 5 Hours - EDT
riluowanying123

PostPost subject: 7 points in voting by the Football Reporter
Posted: Thu May 18, 2017 10:10 am

LOS ANGELES -- After missing 11 straight games with a sore left knee, Los Angeles Lakers point guard DAngelo Russell returned to the starting lineup Sunday in his teams 118-112 loss to the New York Knicks.Russell, who was on a minutes restriction, finished with three points on 1-of-8 shooting in about 17 minutes and said he felt good afterward. He added that hes trying to shake the rust off after being sidelined.I feel like I took the shots I usually take, made the passes I usually make, Russell said. The turnovers were the turnovers I know I could do better at. Its just finding that rhythm.Lakers starting guard Nick Young also returned after missing seven games with a strained calf. Young finished with 15 points on 6-of-11 shooting in about 20 minutes.It felt good, Young said, but I got a little winded, felt a little achy, body-wise, but I think Ill be all right.Like Russell, Young also played on a minutes restriction, but Lakers coach Luke Walton said each player will play more in the coming days. The Lakers (10-16) have lost six straight and begin a seven-game road trip Monday in Sacramento.We knew they were on minutes restriction, but it was nice to get them both back on the court, Walton said. I think DAngelo missed some shots that hell normally knock down for us. He was making a bunch of them [Saturday], but obviously game speed is a little different. Nick seemed to look pretty good out there.Russell entered Sunday as the Lakers second-leading scorer (16.1 points per game) and leader in assists (4.8 per game)Russell, the No. 2 overall pick in the 2015 NBA draft out of Ohio State, had been sidelined since receiving a platelet-rich plasma injection in his left knee to help heal an issue that he said has been bothering him off and on since the season began.Young entered Sunday averaging 13.3 points over 25 minutes. He has started in all 19 games that he has played this season. Corey Davis Titans Jersey . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. Taywan Taylor Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. http://www.titansfansproshop.com/Black-Taywan-Taylor-Titans-Jersey.html?cat=976 . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. Jonnu Smith Youth Jersey . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. Adoree Jackson Womens Jersey . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. NEW YORK -- Former England midfielder Frank Lampard says he will leave New York City FC when his contract expires at the end of this year.The announcement was made on Monday.Lampard, 38, scored 15 goals in 31 games for New York City, where he has played since July 2015. Before then, he spent one season at Manchester City after playing 13 seasons at Chelsea.Patrick Vieira, New Yorkk Citys head coach, says, What Frank has brought to the locker room is something just as important (as his goals) -- his experience, his elite mentality and his mentorship for the younger members of our squad have helped us greatly this year.dddddddddddd Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
 Rate Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Over Clocking and Mods Page 1 of 1