Computer Building Help
Virus/Security Alerts
Broadband Tweaks
Computing Guides
Featured Hot Deals
Reviews
Tools

Top 25 reasons to register!

Advertise your link here for $19.99/month!

Computers OverClocked Welcomes You!
 Date/Time is Tue May 23, 2017 1:04 am
 Computer Photo Gallery
Computing News Headlines:
New HTC Android Phones Tweaked to Evade Apple Patents
Ivy Bridge Temperatures – It’s Gettin’ Hot in Here
Adobe CS6 on sale today, Creative Cloud coming May 11th

air jordan 3
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Build a Computer - Computer Building Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours - EDT
RonaldSophia
NEW POSTER

PostPost subject: air jordan 3
Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:37 am

The Nike air jordan 3 Lunar Force 1 High Sneakerboot will release on September 13th, 2014. Remember the whole Air Force 1 Duckboot movement from a year ago? The Air Force 1 High has always made an easy transition into boot form, but this calendar year the Swoosh is focussing on the Lunarlon cushioning to help lighten up the sturdy lifestyle model. This time around we get to see that coveted Wheat colorway and an ominous black, each aided by the Air Jordan 3 s elephant print on the side panels.?Check out a better look at each colorway after the click and know that you can grab your pair this Saturday from select spots like?Sneaker Politics.

I have been buying jordans for almost 20 years. Its great to see the new things that jordan brand?is doing with the shoes. what I dont get is how?ppl want the brand to stick in one place. Make retros over and over and over a fuickn?again I dont get that. you make the shoe better you try different things.?Jordan said he has or 1500 pairs if you saw him wearing a pair that you thought was trash you would love them just because he had them on. there are way to many fabrics and air jordan 4 colors and just to any things that can be done to shoes now to just retro retro everything. Another thing the nike sign on the jordan yes its OG but I mean back in the 90's I know me and my?boys where like if this had a jordan symbol the back ?that would be crazy. If you had a jordan hoodie?or and jacket would you want a little ass air jordan 5 retro jordan symbol on the front and a big ass nike symbol on the back lol. hell no you would want a jordan symbol on the back I know I would want all jordan everything. i DONT GET ALOT OF THE COMPLAI...

August could have been one of the most pivotal months in recent memory primarily because of behind-the-scenes happenings that could have changed the entire industry. First off, the bidding war between Nike and Under Armour became very real, with both brands throwing out massive numbers and hefty promises of royalties and company equity. Jordan Brand kept very busy with the unveiling of two new signature sneakers and a plethora of Retro releases, while the news of the halt of production of Air Jordan 3s left us wondering what else would be in store to temporarily replace the air jordan 6 black cat icon.

Isiah Thomas may never have been able to don the Team USA jersey in the Olympics (you can blame his unwillingness to go over and shake Michael Jordan s hand after the Bulls superstar finally trounced the Pistons in 1991 for his name being scratched off of the roster) but that hasn t stopped his Asics Gel Spotlyte from donning a rather Dream Team-centric colorway. The Gel Spotlyte made a comeback earlier this year around the same time that ESPN 30 for 30 on the Bad Boy-era Pistons aired, so Isiah has been in the collective conscious all throughout 2014. The pair features some gold throughout to nod at America s 1992 win and is available today from Extra Butter for $120.

Bring your game, not your name. ?That was the slogan of this year s?Jordan Brand Quai 54 tournament, back from a break last year, and stronger than ever when it arrived in Paris, France this past week. The streetball tournament featured sixteen teams from around the globe going head to head to shine a light at the importance of outdoor basketball throughout the world. And despite the motto of the weekend event, appearances by Jordan Brand Athlete Carmelo Anthony and even Scottie Pippen surprised tournament goers when the two judged the Slam Dunk Contest. Players were outfitted in the latest Nike and Jordan Brand gear, ranging from a plethora of Jordan Melo M10s and Nike Kobe 9 EM pairs, so be sure to check out the full recap courtesy of Street Rules and stay tuned for more event news right here on Sneaker News.

The first full week of May comes to a close tonight, and we ve got a barrel full of sneaker updates to fill you in on. Kevin Durant was named NBA MVP, and Nike s got a special iD graphic option in store for us. A first air jordan 6 retro look at a brand-new Red Leather Air Jordan 6 fell before our eyes, release date and pricing for the Penny Shooting Stars was confirmed, and the new Lunar Janoski was officially unveiled. UBIQ s got a sick new Asics collab in the works, as does Extra Butter with Saucony. We sat down with Sam Handy of adidas Originals to talk about ZX Flux and its potential, and we also revisited the KD 6 launch event for last June. Plenty more below if you missed out on some headlines, so check [img]http://www.kentcloudhosting.co.uk/images/products/air jordan-0256.jpg[/img] out Sneaker News Weekly Rewind in full after the jump.
 Rate Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Build a Computer - Computer Building Help Page 1 of 1