Computer Building Help
Virus/Security Alerts
Broadband Tweaks
Computing Guides
Featured Hot Deals
Reviews
Tools

Top 25 reasons to register!

Advertise your link here for $19.99/month!

Computers OverClocked Welcomes You!
 Date/Time is Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:21 am
 Computer Photo Gallery
Computing News Headlines:
New HTC Android Phones Tweaked to Evade Apple Patents
Ivy Bridge Temperatures – It’s Gettin’ Hot in Here
Adobe CS6 on sale today, Creative Cloud coming May 11th

what can i say about adelphia...
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Broadband Reviews - Negative Experiences All times are GMT - 5 Hours - EDT
EbonyLupa

PostPost subject: what can i say about adelphia...
Posted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:54 pm

well adelphia has this nice little add campain they put out that gos somthing like this. this women pops up on the screen and says "right after the storm adelphia was there rigth away to fix my problem and get me back on line" which sounds very good but the truth of it is this.

A branch falls rips out my cable out of the poll adelphia repair time= 14 days!!!

lose internet during a storm= 3 days
lose internet during a storm= 1 day
lose internet during a storm= 1 day
lose internet during a storm= 7 days!!!!!!!!!
 Rate Post
dark2k1

PostPost subject:
Posted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:32 pm

The only reason why that cable dude fixed the cable right after the storm is because he lived on the same block as her. You know how newhartfordians are, they can't bare to mis an episode of friends. Well, if you don't have a cable dude living on your block your pretty much screwed and might as well cancel your adelphia plan ans use aol dialup for the rest of your life.
 Rate Post
vr

PostPost subject:
Posted: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:48 am

neet
 Rate Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Broadband Reviews - Negative Experiences Page 1 of 1