Joined: Jun 15 2003
Location: New York
|Post subject: (Support) Read BEFORE posting any problems!
Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:13 pm
|Feel free to start a thread to troubleshoot any problems you are having with your computer (whether it is new or old).
Before you post any problems, please fill out this support form so our members can better serve you:
1. What is the problem you're having?
2. CPU, motherboard, RAM, hard drive, video card, sound card, power supply, OS, any extra add-on cards or anything else that you're using that we should know about.
3. Temperature of CPU, motherboard, case or anything that is shown (if it is).
4. Did you build this? Did someone else build this?
5. Have you always had the above mentioned problem?
6. What have you changed or installed lately? If it's all brand new, just say "brand new".
7. Post the link to any other threads related to the hardware involved (ie. from the computer building forum, etc.).
In addition, this forum can be used to post hardware/software questions or information. If you want to know if a part you listed is good to add to your current system, please post the link and the description.
Corsair TWINX2048-3200C2PT 2GB Kit DDR400 XMS3200 Memory w/Platinum Heat Spreader Retail
Multiple parts for a new system should go in the Computer Building forum!
Fast computers wanted to cure diseases: Distributed Computing
Do you like the site? Did I help you out?
Please consider upgrading to an Advantage Account. It helps the site's expensive costs. Thanks!
Last edited by Adam on Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:22 pm; edited 2 times in total