Computer Building Help
Virus/Security Alerts
Broadband Tweaks
Computing Guides
Featured Hot Deals
Reviews
Tools

Top 25 reasons to register!

Advertise your link here for $19.99/month!

Computers OverClocked Welcomes You!
 Date/Time is Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:59 am
 Computer Photo Gallery
Computing News Headlines:
New HTC Android Phones Tweaked to Evade Apple Patents
Ivy Bridge Temperatures – It’s Gettin’ Hot in Here
Adobe CS6 on sale today, Creative Cloud coming May 11th

Dan Carpenters wife denies racism in lig
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Site Help and Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours - EDT
sherry2018love

PostPost subject: Dan Carpenters wife denies racism in lig
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:59 pm

The wife of Bills kicker Dan Carpenter on Wednesday denied thather tweet Tuesday, whichappeared to call for the castration of Seahawks starRichard Sherman, had any racist meaning.In Men's Patrick Mahomes II Game Jersey a tweet Wednesday, Kaela Carpenter, while not apologizing, said her tweet that included a picture of a castration tool wasintended as a "lighthearted" joke.MORE: Week Tony Gonzalez Jersey 10 NFL Power Rankings"My attempt at humor during a heated and highly controversial NFL game has not been received the way I continued," she wrote of the me sage that she said was intented to humorously recall her life growing up on a farm, but that many perceived as racist. " ... Unfortunately, I did Jamaal Charles Jersey not realize that a tone of racism would dominate the response to what I intended to be a lighthearted defense of my husband."Regardle s of the narrative that has been attached to my post, it was never intended Alex Smith Jersey to be related to race, or the disgusting hatred that creates the basis for racism."During Monday's game, Sherman wasoffsidesas he tried toblock a Carpenter field-goal attemptand ran hard intoCarpenter's legs. He wasn't called for a roughing penalty, but many thought the play was too aggre sive at best and dirty at worst.STEELE: Castration tweet Sammy Watkins Jersey said a lot about Kaela CarpenterTuesday morning, Kaela Carpenter tweeted, "I know what we do on the farm when a male can't control his own rage" and included the photo of the castration tool.The tweet was later deleted.
 Rate Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Site Help and Information Page 1 of 1