Computer Building Help
Virus/Security Alerts
Broadband Tweaks
Computing Guides
Featured Hot Deals
Reviews
Tools

Top 25 reasons to register!

Advertise your link here for $19.99/month!

Computers OverClocked Welcomes You!
 Date/Time is Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:40 pm
 Computer Photo Gallery
Computing News Headlines:
New HTC Android Phones Tweaked to Evade Apple Patents
Ivy Bridge Temperatures – It’s Gettin’ Hot in Here
Adobe CS6 on sale today, Creative Cloud coming May 11th

Ex-Jet David Harris didnt hesitate on jo
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Site Help and Information All times are GMT - 5 Hours - EDT
sherry2018love

PostPost subject: Ex-Jet David Harris didnt hesitate on jo
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:49 am

Given all of the moves made by the Patriots during their monster offseason, landing longtime adversary David Harris could get lost in the shuffle. The former Jets linebacker was cut by the team on June 6, just one week before minicamp. Despite Game Aaron Rodgers Women's Jersey spending his first 10 seasons with Gang Green, he didn't hesitate at the chance to become a Patriot, signing a two-year deal with New England two weeks later. "They reached out to me and I pretty much accepted on the spot that I Mens Aaron Rodgers Game Jersey wanted to play there," Harris told woodtv.com Saturday at his 11th annual football camp in Grand Rapids, MI. "Great organization. They're the gold standard of the NFL. Why wouldn't you Bart Starr Jersey want to be a part of that?" Taken in the second round of the 2007 NFL Draft (a rare hit in that round by the Jets in this millennium), Harris was a staple at middle linebacker during an up-and-down stretch for New York. He mi sed only one game over the past eight seasons, and was a model of consistency. Even in his age-33 campaign in 2016, Harris Josh Jackson Jersey led the team with 62 solo tackles. Harris' first crack against his old team takes place on Oct. 15 at MetLife Stadium. A majority of Jets fans will be weirded out that he'll be wearing a color other than green. While Harris did choose his new team, if it were up to him, he would have stayed put until hanging up his cleats. Aaron Jones Jersey "When I got released by the Jets, it was kind of disappointing," Harris said. "I wanted to finish my career there."
 Rate Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Site Help and Information Page 1 of 1