Computer Building Help
Virus/Security Alerts
Broadband Tweaks
Computing Guides
Featured Hot Deals
Reviews
Tools

Top 25 reasons to register!

Advertise your link here for $19.99/month!

Computers OverClocked Welcomes You!
 Date/Time is Sat May 26, 2018 12:10 am
 Computer Photo Gallery
Computing News Headlines:
New HTC Android Phones Tweaked to Evade Apple Patents
Ivy Bridge Temperatures – It’s Gettin’ Hot in Here
Adobe CS6 on sale today, Creative Cloud coming May 11th

How to choose another provider on hbo?
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Hardware/Software User Reviews All times are GMT - 5 Hours - EDT
blakejones

PostPost subject: How to choose another provider on hbo?
Posted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:04 am

hi,
I replace my Samsung tv with Apple Tv I log in to my HBO account on the tv, my account is not accessing i have to change the tv provider but there is no option for that? How am i supposed to change the tv provider?
 Rate Post
julianwang

PostPost subject: Re: How to choose another provider on hbo?
Posted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:29 am

Hi blake, Sometimes when you move but don't switch TV providers, your TV provider will create a new account for you. If this happens you'll also need to create a new HBO GO profile and choose a new HBO GO ID. If you've switched TV providers, you'll also need to create a new HBO GO profile with a new HBO GO ID.
Here's how:

1 Go to HBOGO.com and in the upper-right corner, choose Sign In. Below the TV provider sign in window, choose Select a different provider.
    2 Choose your new TV provider or college from the list of providers.
    3 Enter the username and password for your new TV provider account. If you don't know your username and password, contact your TV provider. HBO doesn't have access to this information.

hbo go activate device | hbo streaming service | activate hbo go
 Rate Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Hardware/Software User Reviews Page 1 of 1