Computer Building Help
Virus/Security Alerts
Broadband Tweaks
Computing Guides
Featured Hot Deals
Reviews
Tools

Top 25 reasons to register!

Advertise your link here for $19.99/month!

Computers OverClocked Welcomes You!
 Date/Time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:05 pm
 Computer Photo Gallery
Computing News Headlines:
New HTC Android Phones Tweaked to Evade Apple Patents
Ivy Bridge Temperatures – It’s Gettin’ Hot in Here
Adobe CS6 on sale today, Creative Cloud coming May 11th

www.footballasromastore.com
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Internet Service Providers - ISPs All times are GMT - 5 Hours - EDT
Xuwanghuan

PostPost subject: www.footballasromastore.com
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:59 am

Anyone of us that has had multiple contractors over to our homes to work up a quote for a project must have had similar experiences. Similar with respects to receiving such a wide range of pricing for the same job….how can this be? The simple answer is Daniele Rugani Jersey , and this ties into my previous blog post, most contractors really are not skilled or proficient in business finance. I don’t profess to be at the upper end of this spectrum but definitely above 50%, or at least that’s what I’m rolling with.

Ok, let’s break this down a bit. It’s really not all that cryptic. A contractor comes in, measures up, investigates material and labor costs and then puts a price together. That’s not hard Dani Alves Jersey , right…..I agree. The next part is where the breakdown, or separation comes in to play. The mark up, the additional charge that EVERY contractor must add on to the estimate in order to pay the bills. That markup, which is a percentage cost or amount of each job that needs to put to the side to pay for all the overhead of the business which includes: general liability, workers compensation & disability insurance, vehicle costinsurancemaintenance Claudio Marchisio Jersey , tool purchases & maintenance, advertising & on and on and on. Hopefully said contractor(s) have spent some time adding all of their expenses up, added up their gross sales from the year before and then determined what % of gross sales their overhead is. This sounds rudimentary right? Sadly, I believe the percentage of contractors out there that don’t have a clue as to these facts & figures for their respective businesses is quite high.

In addition to poor financial diligence in determining a proper mark up, contractors will also fail to price in or compensate themselves for all the functions that a business must provide. Every function that requires time and effort should be compensated. I haven’t met too many people that work for free, have you? Other than a volunteer who does work for free sporadically Carlo Pinsoglio Jersey , that’s not a fair comparison, they don’t volunteer 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year. A typical contractor will not only do the hands on work on the job, they will also do the estimating, the field supervision of the job, the accounting and all the administrative parts of the business. Each one of these functions requires time & effort….i.e. expense or cost. Most contractors don’t charge for some if not all of these functions. Who cares…..right? You will take the cheap price and that’s his problem Blank Jersey , sounds good, who wouldn’t? Consider a few things the next time you hire “the cheap guy”. When the cheap guy who didn’t price the job right realizes he is crashing and burning on your job, get ready for some additional items to pop up (extras). When the cheap contractor who doesn’t have money in the project to have a project manager on the site and you have questions and there is nobody around was it worth it? When the cheap contractor realizes that not only is your job crashing and burning but his entire business is going down because he got audited by Workers Comp and he would have to work for free for the next 6 months to pay his bills, how’s that cheap price looking now? On and on, all the horror stories told by homeowners are birthed the moment “the cheap guy” is hired. He is the bane of the industry but he lives on in perpetuity.

If you are looking for a good contractor that understands all sides of the business, the work Andrea Barzagli Jersey , the financial side, the customer relationship side, the contract legal side he will likely not be “the cheap guy”. I remember one contractor telling me a sales line that really spoke to me in reference to all of this and it was “You will get the exact job that you pay for, if you want more you will have to pay more”.

For pricing & particulars on our unique Design Estimate, call us at 631-757-0212
One of the best ways of exploring any part of the world is by motorhome, and the UK is one of the most accessible spots to check out by motorhome. If you are interested in heading north of the border and checking out the amazing scenery and culture offered in Scotland then you could find motorhome hire Scotland deals are ideal for your needs.
When it comes to choosing motorhome hire Scotland packages for your holiday it is important to think about what kind of facilities you might need when out on the road Alex Sandro Jersey , as well as how many bedrooms you could require and what kind of motorhome hire Scotland vehicle you are going to be able to drive to a suitable standard.
If you are interested in motorhome hire Scotland then visit us here at Highlands and Holidays Motorhome Hire and browse through the wide range of motorhome hire Scotland packages we have on offer. We have a wealth of experience in providing motorhome hire Scotland deals and we understand exactly what our customers are looking for when they come to us. Using motorhome hire Scotland can help achieve the perfect family holiday and those using our motorhome hire Scotland services can be sure that our skilled team will be able to recommend the right motorhome hire Scotland spots and sights for their break.
We like to go the extra mile for our motorhome hire Scotland customers and this is why all of our motorhomes come complete with duvets and pillows, as well as Egyptian cotton bedding, towels and great quality Oil of Aloe toiletries. We know that heading off on holiday can sometimes be stressful and to make using our motorhome hire Scotland options as easy as possible we can carry out a food shop before arrival if our customers request it.
If you are interested in motorhome hire Scotland then visit us here at Highlands and Holidays Motorhome Hire and talk to our team. Cheap NCAA Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys
 Rate Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Internet Service Providers - ISPs Page 1 of 1