Computer Building Help
Virus/Security Alerts
Broadband Tweaks
Computing Guides
Featured Hot Deals
Reviews
Tools

Top 25 reasons to register!

Advertise your link here for $19.99/month!

Computers OverClocked Welcomes You!
 Date/Time is Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:45 pm
 Computer Photo Gallery
Computing News Headlines:
New HTC Android Phones Tweaked to Evade Apple Patents
Ivy Bridge Temperatures – It’s Gettin’ Hot in Here
Adobe CS6 on sale today, Creative Cloud coming May 11th

t onn Fathers Day is just
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Testing All times are GMT - 5 Hours - EDT
manzi98

PostPost subject: t onn Fathers Day is just
Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:45 pm

MIAMI GARDENS, Fla. -- Desperate to stop Tom Bradys latest comeback bid, the Miami Dolphins sought help from a reserve safety making his NFL debut after being signed Tuesday off the San Francisco 49ers practice squad. Michael Thomas came through, intercepting Bradys fourth-down pass in the end zone with 2 seconds left Sunday to seal a seesaw 24-20 victory over the New England Patriots. Thomas celebrated by flopping to his back and was swarmed by his new teammates. "I didnt know what his first name was," defensive tackle Jared Odrick said. "Thats being thrown in the fire and reacting. Thats a pure athlete." The Dolphins (8-6) won their third game in a row to help their AFC wild-card chances. They also snapped a streak of seven consecutive losses to the Patriots (10-4), who missed a chance to clinch their fifth consecutive AFC East title. Miamis breakthrough win left even stoic second-year coach Joe Philbin in a mood to celebrate. "I might jump in my pool," he said. "Ive been in it once since Ive been here." Brady threw for 364 yards, but was frustrated by a succession of squandered scoring chances. He answered only two questions at his postgame news conference before cutting the session short. "We didnt do a good job in the red area, and didnt do a good job finishing drives," he said. "We came up on the short end of the stick. It wasnt a good day. Just couldnt make enough plays." The Patriots had mounted second-half rallies to win their past three games, and were on the verge of doing it again when Brady led them from their own 20 with 1:15 remaining to the Miami 14. "The longest 75 seconds of my life," said Miami quarterback Ryan Tannehill, who squirmed on the sideline. With New England out of timeouts, Brady threw for the end zone four times in a row. The first three passes went incomplete, including one intended for Danny Amendola that Thomas broke up on first down. Then, Thomas stepped in front of Austin Collie to make his interception. "I knew being the new guy that Tom Brady would come after me," Thomas said. "Hes a great quarterback, and hes going to exploit any weaknesses. I knew if I got in there I would have a chance. I saw the ball in the air and I made a play." Thomas was part of an injury-depleted secondary that also included backups at both cornerback spots on the final drive. A large supporting cast has played a significant role in the recent success of the Dolphins, who are 5-2 since tackle Jonathan Martin left the team in a bullying scandal that drew national notoriety. "Weve grown a lot," Tannehill said. "Each of us has gotten stronger through the adversity weve faced off the field and on the field." Tannehill shook off four sacks to throw for 312 yards and three touchdowns, including a 14-yarder to Marcus Thigpen with 1:15 left that provided the winning margin. His other scoring passes covered 39 yards to Mike Wallace and 2 yards to Daniel Thomas. Brady went 34 for 55 and threw two scores. Julian Edelman made 13 catches for 139 yards, and Amendola added 10 receptions for 131 yards. New England took a 20-17 lead when Edelman scored on a 24-yard reception with four minutes left, but the Dolphins caught a break when the ensuing kickoff by Stephen Gostkowski went out of bounds, allowing them to start at their 40. Charles Clay kept the driving going when he turned a short pass into a 6-yard gain on fourth and 5 at midfield, and Thigpen scored five plays later. New England, accustomed to slow starts, took a 10-0 lead on Michael Hoomanawanuis one-handed, 13-yard touchdown reception. But on other trips to the red zone they missed tight end Rob Gronkowski, who suffered a season-ending knee injury a week ago. The Patriots mounted drives of 16 and 15 plays but settled for a field goal each time, and Gostkowski misfired on a field-goal try for only the third time this year when he sailed a 48-yard attempt wide left. "Today just wasnt my day," Gostkowski said. "It stinks to play terrible and your team loses. Its like salt on the wound." Special teams were only part of the Pats problem, coach Bill Belichick said. "We were short in every area," he said. "Nothing was really good enough." Notes: Patriots T Nate Solder aggravated a head injury in the second half and sat out rest of game. ... Dolphins DT Paul Soliai sat out the last three quarters with an ankle injury. CB Nolan Carroll (knee) was limited in the second half, and CB Brent Grimes (cramps) went to the sideline in the fourth quarter. ... The Dolphins botched a field-goal try when John Denney snapped the ball before holder Brandon Fields was ready, and the ball hit Fields in the face mask. ... Miamis seven home games have been decided by a total of 23 points. Cheap Jerseys . The forward expressed some frustration with his situation. "No matter what they (the NHL) do, theyre going to get s---," Alfredsson said of the challenging job the league has in trying to curb headshots. Wholesale nfl Jerseys . The Whitecaps scored two goals in the final eight minutes to steal a 2-2 tie at Real Salt Lake on Saturday night. http://www.cheapnflwholesalejersey.com/ .Y. - The Jacobs family is, in fact, involved in helping secure the Bills future in Buffalo, and hasnt ruled out getting involved in buying the team. Cheap Jerseys China . -- Brandon Browner is not a typical NFL cornerback. Cheap NFL Jerseys . Pelicans President Dennis Lauscha said such a deal had been a "gigantic" piece of owner Tom Bensons business plan since he bought the long-struggling small-market franchise from the NBA in the spring of 2012.BRISTOL, Tenn. -- John Force ended a 31-event winless streak Sunday in the NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals, beating Cruz Pedregon in the final round. The 64-year-old Force raced to his record 135th career victory and fourth at Bristol Dragway. He powered his Ford Mustang to 4.148-second run at 305.29 mph, while Pedregons Toyota Camry shut off approaching the finish. "If you cant compete you are just mentally out of it," Force said. "This is great to come back here and win. So many fans wanted me to win on Fathers Day. Its just a great day for the Force family and to do it onn Fathers Day is just awesome.dddddddddddd" Force outran daughter Courtney Force, points leader Matt Hagan and rising star Blake Alexander to advance to the final round. Steve Torrence won the Top Fuel event, and Rodger Brogdon topped the Pro Stock field. Torrence raced to his first win of the season and fourth overall, beating top qualifier Spencer Massey with a 3.871 at 320.13. Massey had a 3.894 at 317.19. Brogdon claimed his first Pro Stock victory, outrunning Erica Enders-Stevens with a 6.745 at 205.38 in a Chevy Camaro. Enders-Stevens had a 6.752 at 205.66. ' ' '
 Rate Post
kranthikumar
NEW POSTER

PostPost subject:
Posted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:13 am

Great Examples of Content Marketing from Father's Day ... While Mother's Day is a much heavier hitter, yielding $19.9 billion in sales, that just means ... And hey, the $12.5 billion brought in for Dad's day isn't exactly shabby.

Last edited by kranthikumar on Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
 Rate Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Testing Page 1 of 1