Computer Building Help
Virus/Security Alerts
Broadband Tweaks
Computing Guides
Featured Hot Deals
Reviews
Tools

Top 25 reasons to register!

Advertise your link here for $19.99/month!

Computers OverClocked Welcomes You!
 Date/Time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:39 pm
 Computer Photo Gallery
Computing News Headlines:
New HTC Android Phones Tweaked to Evade Apple Patents
Ivy Bridge Temperatures – It’s Gettin’ Hot in Here
Adobe CS6 on sale today, Creative Cloud coming May 11th

left money on the table in order to return to Boston.
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Broadband Tweaks, Tips and Optimization All times are GMT - 5 Hours - EDT
misshuana

PostPost subject: left money on the table in order to return to Boston.
Posted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:29 am

Yankees Acquire Gregorius To Replace Jeter - RealGM Wiretap
The New York Yankees have acquired Didi Gregorius in a three-team deal with the Arizona Diamondbacks and Detroit Tigers.

Shane Greene was traded from the Yankees to Detroit Derrick Thomas Chiefs Jersey , while Arizona received Robbie Ray and minor league infielder Domingo Leyba from the Tigers.

Gregorius hit .226 with six homers and 27 RBIs in 80 games with the Diamondbacks in 2014.

In addition to Gregorius, 24, the Yankees have Brendan Ryan at shortstop as they look to replace Derek Jeter.

Astros Honor Jeter With Boots Hat Golf Clubs - RealGM Wiretap

The Houston Astros honored Derek Jeter before Wednesday's game at Minute Maid Field.

The Astros stepped out of their dugout in the first inning to lead the fans in a standing ovation as Jeter walked to the plate. Before the game they gave Jeter a pair of No. 2 Yankee cowboy boots, a cowboy hat, a set of golf club and lessons from Tiger Woods' former coach Butch Harmon.

"It was nice that they took the time to honor me, and it kind of caught me off guard when the Astros guys came out my first at bat," Jeter said. "It's kind of odd, the second game of the season. So that one caught me off guard. It was much appreciated."

Rogers Clemens and Andy Pettitte, former teammates of Jeter, were also part of the pregame festivities.

Meditate Your Stress Away Meditate Your Stress Away October 11 Christian Okoye Jersey , 2013 | Author: Lachlan Haynes | Posted in Education

Stress can show up in any form, at any time – and it can be easy to succumb to it. Concerns such as school, friends, finances, family and our jobs can make life seem overwhelming – and sometimes it can be!

Stress is bad enough in and of itself, but stress can also cause real physical and emotional harm if it is allowed to grow unchecked. So what can be done to make sure stress does not take hold of us?

Meditation has been used for hundreds of years as a weapon against stress. Yes, it can seem off-putting, awkward, or even as though it’s something only odd-balls do, but meditation actually has roots in every single civilization during some point or another – which proves that there is absolutely something to its practice. The simple instructions below will help you explore meditation for yourself. Don’t be afraid to give it a try – what do you have to lose (other than your stress?)

Begin each relaxation time by reducing distractions Derrick Thomas Jersey , noise, and interruptions. Give yourself the time and privacy you need. Find a comfortable sitting position, wear loose and comfortable clothing. Relax and take several deep breathes. Close your eyes and try to mentally focus on one peaceful word, thought, or image.

Think about sounds, memories, or ideas that tend to give you a feeling of calm, or ease, then try and mentally hold on to that particular item. For some, a vision of healing light can be very soothing. For others Dee Ford Chiefs Jersey , the sound of gently crashing waves can lull them into a state of relaxation. Whatever your mental picture, clear your mind of anything else, allow your muscles to surrender completely, and completely ignore anything that may pull your focus away. Enjoy the peace you are creating for yourself.

Pay full attention to the image and the serene calm it brings you for as long as possible. And while you could force the image to stay, it’s better to just let it slip away once your concentration starts to break. Allow yourself to come back to reality by deeply exhaling and extending your muscles. Congratulate yourself, because you’ve now meditated – and it was a lot simpler than you thought, wasn’t it?

This simple exercise is very effective because it allows you to reset your mental state. This is also the launching point for many other, more complex meditation exercises that will give you even more relaxation, and by practicing often you will gradually learn to sustain a meditative state. Once you’ve mastered it, you may want to take it to the next level by going deeper into the meditative trance.

You will always want to start any stress reduction exercise with this basic meditative and relaxed state. You may also wish to concentrate on whatever phrases help you relax. Saying “nice and easy” or “all is well” are good generic examples of phrases that help to relax us and calm the mind.

You can try any phrase or image that feels good for you Spencer Ware Chiefs Jersey , and it will become easy to return to it anytime you are feeling stressed out. Utilizing this meditative technique will not only reduce stress, but also it will improve your health, and aid your productivity. Unlike medications, the only side effect that comes with its use is a better quality of life!

HelpMeToStudy.org is the best resource for learning new study skills, changing your study habits and finding the best study tips available. We will help you change the way you think about study – and even better – we will show you how to study effectively: How To Study Effectively | No More Stress

Nova Was Nervous First Time Meeting Rivera - RealGM Wiretap

The Yankees are going to miss Mariano Rivera on and off the field next season.

Ivan Nova was stunned by Rivera's kindness when the former made his debut back in 2010.

"The first time I saw him, when he said, 'Hola' to me, I was nervous," Nova said. "This was Mariano Rivera. I remember when I got called up in Detroit, the way he treated me there Tyreek Hill Chiefs Jersey , it was like I was a veteran guy, too. That makes you feel really good."

During the 2011 season, Rivera often hounded Nova to improve. He served as a mentor, and motivator.

"If he saw a game," Nova said, "say I pitched a good game for me, but I still did something wrong, he'd say 'I don't like that. I don't like that. You've got to give more of yourself.'"

The Wo.
 Rate Post
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Broadband Tweaks, Tips and Optimization Page 1 of 1