Computer Building Help
Virus/Security Alerts
Broadband Tweaks
Computing Guides
Featured Hot Deals
Reviews
Tools

Top 25 reasons to register!

Advertise your link here for $19.99/month!

Computers OverClocked Welcomes You!
 Date/Time is Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:24 am
 Computer Photo Gallery
Computing News Headlines:
New HTC Android Phones Tweaked to Evade Apple Patents
Ivy Bridge Temperatures – It’s Gettin’ Hot in Here
Adobe CS6 on sale today, Creative Cloud coming May 11th

E3 This week!
Post new topic Reply to topic Computers OverClocked Forums - Gaming All times are GMT - 5 Hours - EDT
blader15sk8

PostPost subject: E3 This week!
Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:25 pm

Anyone else excited for E3?

I know my eyes are going to be glued to the TV watching G4 all week.
 Rate Post
Adam
His Excellency

PostPost subject:
Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:40 pm

What is it?
 Rate Post
PCracer51
Category (1) Deputy

Category (1) Deputy

PostPost subject:
Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:15 am

E3 is a well known, giant LAN party. Mostly corporate sponsers, the best gamers from everywhere and a lot of cool prizes. Also a lot of new technology in gaming (PC and console) will make it's eyes to the public.

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/index.html

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=91038

Last edited by PCracer51 on Mon May 08, 2006 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
 Rate Post
blader15sk8

PostPost subject:
Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:30 am

It is a hell of a lot more than a LAN party (if it even is?). The general Public isn't even admitted to enter E3, only people affiliated with big game companies or publications.
e3expo.com wrote:
E3 is a trade event and is not open to the general public. No one under the age of 18 will be admitted, including infants.

E3 stands for Electronic Entertainment Expo. This week they will be revealing a playable PS3 (hopefully) all the info about the upcoming Nintendo Wii (Revolution for those who haven't heard the name change yet) and nintendo says they have a surprise up their sleeves. The Nintendo Wii is supposedly playable this year too. E3 is full of upcomming game demos and showcases.. booth babes. They have live bands (real big name bands). It is the biggest Gaming Expo and I think almost any big gamer dreams of going (lol).

They will also be showing many DX10 games, etc. E3 is going to be amazing this year because both Consoles and PCs are going into the next generation.

Oh and while you can get a ton of information off big sites like GameSpot and IGN.. E3 Insider is the official website. G4 will also have a lot since they are the only TV station that is actually going to be taping it live.

Last edited by blader15sk8 on Mon May 08, 2006 11:40 am; edited 2 times in total
 Rate Post
Adam
His Excellency

PostPost subject:
Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:14 pm

Some people talked about this today in my Marketing class I'm taking. Interesting. It's like a trade show.
 Rate Post
blader15sk8

PostPost subject:
Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:54 pm

They just showed off the PS3 and Nintendo Wii On G4.

The PS3 is going to have two bundles just like the xbox 360. $499 bundle will have a 20GB Hard Drive and less features and the $599 bundle will have 60GB and more features (like card readers, wireless b/g, etc.) The built in hard drive for all PS3s means the Developers can take more advantage of the Hard Drive for faster loading times... Unlike the xbox 360 since they have a bundle with no HDD. The Blu-Ray drive will be 2x, which is on-par with most 12x DVD drives, and has a more steady read-rate while a 12x DVD can go anywhere from 8-16mb/s depending on where the data is on the disk. This means better load times for the PS3.

They showed off Halo 3 and Call of Duty 3... Both look AMAZING. Final Fantasy XIII (13) for the PS3 also got unveiled, even though XII (12) isn't even out yet.

Last edited by blader15sk8 on Tue May 09, 2006 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Rate Post
blader15sk8

PostPost subject: Re: E3 This week!
Posted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:48 pm

SPORE LOOKS AMAZING!

Kevin from Attack of the Show got to play around with the creature creator and it is AMAZING! there are litterally billions of cominations and it would be impossible to find the same creature twice. The first stage of the creations is basicly a clay ball that is extremely easy to transform using the mouse to create the basic torso of your creature... Then you get to choose arms, legs, hands, feet, eyes, mouth, weapons, tails, wings, color(s).. etc of your creature and the possibilities are endless... I am DEFINATELY going to get this game the day it comes out.

For anyone that doesn't know about the game, basically you create a world, and it evolves. You create new creatures and the way they react depends on their characteristics. Species can go extinct, they can reproduce, and the game evolves from single-cell organisms all the way to todays age and beyond (UFOs, etc.)

Ok, thats all i can think of for now.. All I can say is I am very very excited for this game.
 Rate Post
kranaud72
NEW POSTER

PostPost subject:
Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:13 am

PCracer51 on Mon May 08, 2006 12:15 am wrote:
E3 is a well known, giant LAN party. Mostly corporate sponsers, the best gamers from everywhere and a lot of cool prizes. Also a lot of new technology in gaming Mobilier pas cher (PC and console) will make it's eyes to the public.

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/index.html

Ce serait cool si vous pouviez nous partager quelques images.
 Rate Post
View previous topic :: View next topic